Forgot your password?Create an Account

Фильм “Tiger Spirit”

Модератор: brainmort

Фильм “Tiger Spirit”

Сообщение alkinsv » Пт апр 17, 2009 6:24 pm

Korean-Canadian director Min Sook Lee’s search for both the real and symbolic “Tiger Spirit” of Korea leads her on an amazing journey along the Koreas’ border where she encounters a wild-eyed tiger hunter, a courageous woman who defected from the North years ago, a young bus guide whose job it is to shuttle workers across the DMZ border everyday, and many hopeful families dreaming of the day they can once again see their lost loved ones. With unprecedented access and never before seen footage of North Korea’s industrial zone and state-sanctioned reunification centers, Lee brings us an emotion-charged journey into Korea’s broken heart, exploring the rhetoric and realism of reunification through the extraordinary stories of ordinary families.

официальный сайт фильма: http://www.tigerspirit.ca/
Последний раз редактировалось alkinsv Пт апр 17, 2009 9:43 pm, всего редактировалось 2 раз(а).
alkinsv
Site Admin
Site Admin

Сообщение alkinsv » Чт май 14, 2009 6:21 am

Первый просмотр фильма в Новосибирске состоится 20 мая в НГУ.
Ауд. 235 в 19.30
alkinsv
Site Admin
Site Admin

Сообщение Vladimir » Чт май 28, 2009 7:05 pm

Если что, в фэйсбуке появилась группа посвященная фильму:

I also wanted to let you know that we have started up a Facebook Group for people who are interested in receiving updates about this film, as well as our other films and projects. We send out updates to our Facebook group members no more than once per month. Should you wish to join, there are two ways for you to find our Facebook Group page:

1. Go to this link and join the group

http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=Storyli ... ref=search

2. Log in to your Facebook account if you have one, then type “Storyline Entertainment” in the Facebook Search engine and join the group.
Vladimir
Veteran

Сообщение Guest » Пт май 29, 2009 10:10 pm

"Tiger spirit" is a good film for those, who are interested in Korea. The main subject is Korean separation and how it have influenced on people. In this film the problem of Korean unification is presented not just as a historical fact, but as a fact somehow reflected on the human`s life. The political and economical aspects of this problem are well-known. That`s why it is interesting to see another side of the problem, which is connected with a personal history of life.
Watching this film, it is impossible to be just a spectator, to stay insensible. I felt sad for these people and something like a hopeless. It`s quite predictable, that most of their relatives are already died and even not, they can`t meet each other (except of few minutes), they haven`t got a topic for a talking. They are separated too. They were influenced by the difficulties of 50-s, their lives were broke down. They are not guilty, but they are punished.
The contradiction between the government and the personal life is essential for all the time. There is always something to discuss, and, unhappily, this problem can be illustrated by a various of examples. The Korean separation is one of these examples.
The idea of the tiger seems to me something, which is not included in the main plot of the film. It`s not like "in", it`s like "above". It`s interesting, that Koreans believe, that the only power, which can unite the two Koreas, is the tiger, of which existence they are even not assured.

Сообщение Guest » Сб май 30, 2009 4:20 pm

Ага, смотрели фильм, и вот какие мысли он навеял у меня. Пишу на английском, чтобы интернациональной публике было удобней воспринимать.

Few weeks ago i saw this film with my classmates. And now i wish to share

impressions. Divided Koreas on 38 parallels have many disagreements to

this day. And problems pute in a film are actual till now. This film give us

the huge contribution to understanding of processes between these two

states. Authors of a film show to us that these problems they not where

have not got to, they round us and it is not necessary to close on them

eyes. But authors of a film do not do at the end any conclusions and

forecasts concerning the permission of the given problems. Probably it

because not to impose the point of view and to give to everyone looked the

right to draw a conclusion independently. I liked such approach and a

manner of creation of a film.

Сообщение Vladimir » Сб май 30, 2009 7:13 pm

Статья Т. Габрусенко про тигра в Корее: http://vestnik.kr/article/3535.html
Vladimir
Veteran

Сообщение Guest » Вт июн 02, 2009 3:03 am

To be honest it wasn’t that kind of film I expected to see. I expected, that the authors would pay much more attention to the historical and political aspects of the “divided Korea” problem. Maybe if some variants of reunification were discussed.
But It’s only my point of view, and I still think that the authors made great work interviewing the victims of Korea division, showing their suffering, their tragedy. It is a real national tragedy of Korea and it is important to show it to the world.

about film "Tiger spirit"

Сообщение Guest » Вт июн 02, 2009 9:09 pm

Hello audience!

Hereafter is my point of view about film of canadian director Min Sook Lee, "Tiger Spirit". Seems to be good ;)

The film “Tiger spirit” impressed me pretty well. This film is about survival of million Korean families, who were separated from one another in the 1950s, in difficult times, when war broke out between the Soviet-occupied North and the American-controlled South. After that separation many families have lost their relatives; it was great tragedy for Korean people. Then, for a long time, people have been looking for their members; it was a really torture for them. Tragically, most of them didn’t find their relatives, and, just imagine it, till present time they are dying without ever having seen their grandchildren.
I think, this movie was created impressive, ‘cause it combines different effects, which touch the soul. Especially, I like the ending of the film very much, ‘cause it was provided with musical accompaniment, like as “Arirang”. The filmmaker Min Sook Lee made a gold, when has used this music in his film. And this film showed strong and sincere emotions, feelings of Korean people.

Сообщение alkinsv » Ср ноя 11, 2009 10:06 am

вот Россия и поможет восстановить популяцию тигров:
http://www.gazeta.ru/news/lenta/2009/11 ... 3313.shtml
alkinsv
Site Admin
Site Admin

Сообщение Vladimir » Чт янв 21, 2010 11:15 pm

Storyline Entertainment is thrilled to announce that Tiger Spirit has been nominated for the 2010 History Makers Award for Best Current Affairs Production! Congratulations to the whole Tiger Spirit team!

For more information, visit the film's official website at www.tigerspirit.ca!

And check out our new Tiger Spirit Facebook Fanpage and become a fan at:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tiger-Spirit/213006230357
Vladimir
Veteran

Re: Фильм “Tiger Spirit”

Сообщение alkinsv » Пн май 23, 2011 7:42 am

21 мая 2011 в Международный аэропорт Инчхон прибыли годовалые амурские тигр и тигрица. Оба тигра после карантина отправятся в Большой сеульский зоопарк. В министерстве экологии РК отмечается, что эти тигры родились в дикой среде и отличаются хорошим здоровьем. Они внесут большой вклад в рост популяции амурского тигра в РК. Данная передача амурских тигров Россией стала результатом договоренности между двумя странами, достигнутой в ходе визита президента РК Ли Мён Бака в Россию в сентябре прошлого года.
http://rki.kbs.co.kr/russian/news/news_Dm_detail.htm?No=25959&id=Dm
alkinsv
Site Admin
Site Admin

Вернуться в Корейское кино